Last updated on October 5th, 2018 at 10:33 am
While using Outlook’s Out of Office message rule sometimes you get error “Cannot Reply to Message”. In this article i will show you how to get rid of this error.
- First you have to close the error message by Clicking on OKand restart the Outlook.
NOTE:To ensure that you have at least one message in your Inbox, you may send a message to yourself.
- Now Click on Home tab, Click the Move group and then click Rules.
- Now Click Manage Rules and Alerts.
- Double-click on the Out of Office Messagerule.
- Now clickNexton the Rules Wizard. Click Next till Finish Rule Setup screen.
- Click on Run This Rule Now on Messages already in Inbox&Turn On This Rule.
- Click Finish andApply