G Suite from Google is an amazing platform to manage applications online. It enables to access these apps from anywhere and anytime. But, you cannot access the data on Apple devices, for that you need to transfer the Gsuite Data to Apple Mail. Users can easily export the files from G Suite and add to their Apple Mail account via the IMAP technique.
Most of the individuals face errors during migration as they are not aware of the proper method. Here we will discuss the detailed steps for G Suite to Apple migration and how to sync G Suite in Mac. Check out the method given below.
Import G Suite Applications to Apple Mail
If the steps are followed properly then the migration of G Suite is very easy. The IMAP technique is the easiest method. First, we will change the G Suite configuration and then start the transfer process.
Configure Settings in Google Admin Console
- Go to your G Suite account and login in with username and password
- Go to mail and then click on the ‘Gear’ Icon
- Now click on the settings tab and a new window will open
- Click on the ‘Forwarding and POP/ IMAP’ option
- Now scroll down and check for IMAP
- Select the ‘Enable IMAP’ option
Now the G Suite is enabled as IMAP, proceed to sync with Apple Mail
G Suite to Apple Mail
- Open the Mac Mail and go to System Preferences
- Here you will see Internet Accounts, Click on it and then select ‘Add an Account’
- Now enter your G Suite account email address and click Next
- Enter the G Suite account password and proceed next
- You can set the Two-factor authentication mode for security purposes
- Check the Account transfer settings and proceed,
- After that select the applications and items which are to be added like emails, contacts, calendars
- Finally, click on the ‘Done’ button
- The syncing process of G Suite with Mac mail will start. Once completed the G Suite data will be displayed in Apple Mail.
So, this is the free method to sync G Suite with Apple Mail and use the files in Mac.