With the new version of the Windows Operating System, i.e. Windows 10 various apps show error as they are not properly configured. Many users enquire about Windows 10 Outlook Notifications are not working. Outlook displayed notifications on desktop as soon as mail arrives, but with a new version, the Outlook desktop alert settings are not working. Here are the steps to solve Outlook Notifications in Windows 10.
Notifications help users to look for an important mail, if the message is not displayed it may cause problems in the working process with which it was intended to send. Thus it is very necessary to turn on the system notifications in windows 10 to receive notifications from outlook.
Windows 10 Outlook Notification Turn On
Notifications generally display in the corner of the screen, if it is not working then
- Click on the Action Center icon in the taskbar
- Messages sent will be displayed in the drop-down menu
- Click on the arrow button to expand and read the complete message
- To display New mail notifications in Outlook go to Settings
- Go to start menu and click on settings or you can select All settings from the bottom of the notification list
- Click on System then select Notification and Actions settings
- The Notification Action will appear on the screen, now click on Show app notifications
- The list of apps in which you want to turn on the notification will appear
- Go to Outlook and slide it to on mode
Within the Outlook app, you can customize it like whether you want to show banners or play a sound when the notification is displayed
Changing the Notification Banner
For user-friendly experience, customers can change the color, timings, background options, and flash activeness. In this way, you can easily see and get notified whenever an action happens in Outlook application.