- Repairs corrupt Oracle database DBF file and recover all database objects.
- Preview the recoverable database objects before actual recovery.
- Support all major Windows operating systems including Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7, Vista, XP, 2008, 2003 and 2000.
The software performs a complete and a flawless recovery of all objects from the corrupt Oracle database. Using its self-descriptive and easy-to-use graphical user interface, even a newbie can easily carry out the recovery process. The software can effectively recover tables, tablespaces, triggers, stored procedures, clusters, nested object types, user-defined functions, packages, queries of database links, and a lot more.
Preview Before Saving
The software is designed to let you preview the items to be recovered. It may happen that you want to recover only a few important items than all. Hence, the software gives you the preview feature, which allows you to select the objects to be recovered, preview them, and then recover them.
Once you have selected the corrupt database file, the Oracle database recovery software scans it. After the scanning is done, it creates a hierarchy in the same structure, as it was in the database before corruption. From that hierarchy, you can select the components that you want in the repaired database instead of all objects.
XML Content Recovery
Our Oracle Database Recovery software is developed to comply with the latest technology. Hence, if the corrupt database contains XML data then our Oracle Database Recovery software will recover that data too. The software can flawlessly recover the tables and views that contain XMLType data. The software can recover XML Schemas as well.
Oracle Database Recovery is versatile software; therefore, it is capable to recover databases created using Oracle 9i, 10g, 11g. However, before you start the recovery process, you should create a blank database. This blank database can be selected during the recovery process to save all the recovered data inside it.
Search & Recover
The software makes searching the database repair faster and better. You can use its search feature to find all databases stored in your computer. Once you have a list of the databases, you can select the corrupt one and continue with the recovery process.
Stellar Repair for Oracle Free Download
Download the free trial version of Stellar Repair for Oracle Software and preview of all the recoverable database objects.Free Download
- Lifetime validity
- Unlimited Databases
- Multiple Systems at Multiple Locations
- Repair DBF Files
- Can recover deleted records of Tables
- Buy Now
A: Yes, it is necessary to install Oracle 10g, 11g or 12c on the system in which the recovery process is to be done.
- SYS schema table are untouched during recovery process, one can't repair them with this tool.
- Tables which are dropped or truncated can't be repaired
- Can't repair user login passwords
- Not possible to repair Compression Table or Encryption Table
- Download the Oracle Recovery software from the link provided above.
- Now double click the downloaded .exe files
- A dilog box opens "Setup - Stellar Repair for Oracle". Click Next
- Now Select the destination location where you want to store repaired files
- In the next step Select the location for program shortcut
- Review the Settings and Click Install